Our 7 Guiding Principles
The number 7 was symbolic in ancient near eastern and Israelite culture, and communicated a sense of “fullness” or "completeness". 7 is the number God uses to represent completion in the Bible, so it's no coincidence this is the number Jude proudly wore on his baseball jerseys and on the necklace around his neck. We are here to complete the work that Jude started and will subscribe to the guiding principles below in all investments we make.
1. We carry a fundamental belief that children who live enriched lives will have a generational impact on our society.
2. Lessons learned in organized teams working together to achieve common goals are vital to creating healthy communities.
3. Creative expression through music, art, literature and sports unlocks beauty the world desperately needs.
4. Families should have dignity, ample support and be equipped to make informed decisions when faced with tragedy.
5. A parent’s loss of a child is devastating emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually, and should not be compounded with financial devastation.
6. We celebrate God’s providence in all instances of suffering, grief and mourning.
7. We subscribe to the Biblical commandment to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself.”